In tough times you can not afford to waste even a fraction of your resources. To win and retain the most profitable customers-and most valuable employees, you must:
* optimize every dollar in the budget shrinks
* ensure the highest return of humanitarian (and human) may be, and
* keep everyone moving in the same direction
You need to communicate so clearly that everyone in your organization understand what you want and how you want to do it. The most effective way to do this is to share stories. Well-said, congruent story spread like wildfire, drive engagement and create a legacy for generations to fuel the organization.
To harness the power of story, you must identify, hone and telling the right story at the right time for the right audience. The good news is help available.
Evelyn Clark, The Corporate Storyteller, will help you and other leaders in your team sharpen your communication skills through
* The main motivation presentation
* Storytelling Company ® seminar
* Meeting and retreat facilitation
* One-one consultations, for example the story of discovery, development and delivery
* Creation books for the company's heritage special events, celebrations and recognition